Tuesday, July 5, 2011

And I'm Off!

I am leaving for training in Texas tomorrow morning and will be there a few days before my team heads to South Africa!  A few things to leave you with...
  • I found out today that I don't have a coleader yet.  The guy who was going to be my co, is now going on another trip--and not as a Team Leader.  Please PRAY that I get a new co-leader tomorrow so we can spend our time training/planning wisely as we are in Texas a few days before the rest of our team arrives. 
  • There is a way you can send me messages while I'm gone--I would LOVE to hear from you!  You can go to http://www.globalexpeditions.com/index.cfm/pageid/4857/index.html and my trip is South Africa B.  The rest is pretty self explanatory. I may not be able to respond to your messages, but it is always nice to get some encouragement while on the mission field!
  • Please pray for my team as we meet and train together in Texas.  Pray that we would be united and be ready to serve each other and the South Africans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment