Monday, July 16, 2012

Guatemala!

I know I am a terrible blogger...but it is that time of year again...time for me to head off on another mission trip!  Tomorrow I am driving to Arkansas with 4 of my small group girls and then Wednesday we will finish our drive and arrive in Garden Valley, Texas.  We will have a few days of training then we will be off to Guatemala!  I can't wait.  I know God is going to do some great things and I can't wait to see how my girls end up changing and being used by God.  It will be awesome.  I hope to update a little here, but if not, you can check out our Facebook page: Global Expeditions Guatemala Z 2012.

If you want to send me encouraging messages, you can do that by clicking here and my trip is Guatemala Z.


Please be praying for our safety as we drive tomorrow and for our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment