Friday, April 15, 2011

God is Good!

My Uganda trip is PAID IN FULL!  I just love how God provides--all $3,300 is in my account:)  This summer will be my 9th Global Expeditions mission trip and each year I'm reminded of how God provides!  I estimated the amount I've fundraised over the years...God has provided $24,626!!!  There were some years that the money came in very early and other years it came in the DAY BEFORE I left!  However, every year, by the time I got on the plane to head to training, I have had everything I needed.  It is nice to not have to worry about raising funds right now, but work on preparing myself spiritually to lead my team. 

I'm so anxious to learn who my co-leader is!  I want to start talking, planning and praying with him for our team!  Pray that I get a co-leader soon and that many more students will sign up and that their funds will come in.  I just want to go to Uganda!  Only 81 days:)

No comments:

Post a Comment