Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Apartment

I decided to rearrange my apartment and I got rid of some things at a garage sale and got some new furniture at Ikea. I also finally found a place to display all my souvenirs from across the world.  I wish I would have taken some before pictures, but I didn't think about it until after I had moved out my big furniture...oh well:)  Here are some pictures of my "new" place.


My new lamp and a mat that was made by this wonderful family in Africa!




My new bookshelf


My new kitchen cart--I LOVE that I can fit all my baking stuff on it--including my cookbooks.


My New desk and chair.

I am not completely finished, but it does feel like a whole new apartment--which is nice!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for posting the pictures dani! it looks REALLY nice!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved seeing your appartment! I love how you have stuff from all of you trips!

    ReplyDelete